Monday, July 14, 2008

*Star Star*

Today is a good day for an ice cream and some hot sauce on (anything) sushi..mm hot sauce on sushi would be fantastical.

My heart is open,
My eyes are closed, even with a blindfold on,
My heart is racing,
I feel warm,
My hands are folded on my lap,
I am unsure of what to expect,

Will you pull me out of this chair,
and press me up against a wall,
will my arms be raised above my head and pinned by your hands
will you push into me,
whispering,
using your other hand to wander up and down every curve of me,

until it is unbearable and we fall into a sea of passion
an unopened envelope of lust and love.
Hold me close, kiss me forever, and don't forget me.

This Song is amazing with a capital A[mazing]
Thanks

1 comment:

Jon said...

Wow... that's some poem you've written here... I don't really know what else to say... I'm going to think about this one and get back to you... in the mean time here's another song for ya... you might like this as it's kinda close to the version of THE UNDERDOG you posted...

http://www.youtube.com/
watch?v=f2sPV7Nm148