Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Horny Toad

Ahh yes another ladies night for the girls and I.
The Horny Toad was the chosen watering hole for us last night.
And Oh what a NIGHT.
The atmosphere is mature, mixed age but mostly older, its a nice outdoor patio, with a tiny dancefloor inside, big enough for a game of twister and a stripper pole...
You could tell the younger ones since they were dancing on the 'stripper pole'
with mini skirts and thongs on, showing the entire patio their 'c u next tuesday'
I bet they woke up this morning and were embaressed because they realized...that or they woke up with a new found career opportunity, don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with strippers BUT please keep it to a strip club and have some class not at a patio bar where everyone is just trying to have some beers and a good conversation, it isn't exactly the kind of bar you 'pick up' at, with that being said, these girls probably didn't know really because they were underage (the doorman wasn't exactly doing his job) I didn't even get ID'D and I get ID'd to buy scratch tickets lol!!

It confuses me how 1. Girls can be so .... I don't even know a word to describe THAT and not be ashamed or surprised that 50 year old men are trying to take them home
2. How do men find that attractive... I mean yes I understand shes showing her goods and all but do you really want to go home with that...
If she is comfortable enough to show it to you before you get her somewhere that has a door...not to mention the fact all your friends and the entire bar have seen whats between her legs and more, god only knows what else has been in her...

Gross..

Let's keep it classy not trashy!

2 comments:

Jon said...

yeah I've gotta agree with that... personally i gave up a couple years ago on meeting girls in bars anyways... say when I was 23... now I'm an old guy here almost 27 and I figure I'd rather not go to bars trying to meet new people... why bother...

you wanna hear my mantra for that:

15 minutes of pleasure isn't worth 2 seconds of someone else's unhappiness... and nothing happy ever comes out of a bar...

Jon said...

terrible... I know...

what can you do if you're trying to be honest...