Thursday, July 17, 2008

Gas Prices=Annoying Stupidity

Ok so here is my rant today....

Aren't gas prices outrageous? We all know that it is out of control...
Anywho, I drop my mom off at work and go to grab a coffee from famous tim hortons and the drive through is lined right up to the street...

And I am thinking to myself..I bet all these people bitch and complain about the price of gas and yet they are idling in a fucking drive through for 20 minutes waiting for 1 coffee, not to mention the other factors of this wrong, like
harming the environment....

I parked and was in and out of timmys with my coffee in 1 minute and 26 seconds (yes I timed it) So the pros to parking and getting your coffee/newspaper/bagel/what the fuck ever else you drive through/idle for are

1. You will get some fucking exercise
2. You won't waste gas
3. You won't be harming the environment AS MUCH
4. You will be in and out faster then if you were to go through the drive through
which is the main priority of most people no?

Have some fucking respect for the place we live in, we only have one earth oh and if you are going to idle in your car for 15 minutes while waiting for your stupid coffee and sausage muffin, you don't have the right to bitch about gas prices because you obviously don't care that much about it...lazy bastards


One of my favorite songs

No comments: