Sunday, January 25, 2009

I am slowly going crazy 123456



Is it me.
Is it something I just can't wrap my head around.
Am I afraid?
Afraid of life, love, losing it all over again.
Afraid that I have let you in too far already.
Afraid that is all slipping away from me.
Afraid yes..

Am I falling?

Am I falling fast?

Is my heart racing?

Because I am pretty sure feeling your heart beat against my hand, is the closest I have ever felt to a person, I don't know what to expect.

I feel like I am walking on egg shells, and for no reason at all.
You didn't do anything.
You are just you.

I am just ME

Paranoid, optomistic, but I always expect the worst case scenario.

Maybe I ask you what's wrong because I feel like I did something.
Maybe I did.
Maybe I can't accept the burn, the truth, or even the lie.

I feel sick, you know the feeling you get when it is all ending.
I feel like that. I might be wrong. I might be right.
But I know you didn't say,

"good night"

I feel like I am irrational at times.
I feel like I have no control.
I feel like you can hurt me, and I don't know who you are.

No comments: