Saturday, October 25, 2008

Nobody has the ability to be exactly like me, even I have trouble doing it. I live, laugh, and love. I break the rules, stand apart, ignore my head, and follow my heart. You may call me weird, but I'm just original. There's nothing wrong with being lonely, but I wish I could fall in love. Your mouth would crack a smile if i were spoken of. If you tell me my dreams are unrealistic, I'll tell you yours aren't big enough. I want my face to be infallibly carved with laugh lines when I'm old and gray to reveal the happiness I've lived to know. I'm a wishful thinker with the worst intentions. The real trouble with my sarcasm is that half the time, when people think I'm being sarcastic, I'm actually being quite sincere. I believe if you get a chance, take it; if it changes your life, let it. I'm not afraid to fail; it's part of learning. Everything I'm not made me everything I am. Music reminds me of who I was, who I am, and who I have the strength to be. I believe, procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday. I believe that optimism is the foundation of courage. Love never fails; people fail love.

No comments: