Sunday, August 10, 2008

She told me I changed.
Well that I am aware of.
Sorry that I have discovered more of myself over this past year.
Sorry that I am not the same person I was when you met me...
all though I never thought that was a bad thing.
I never put thought that I changed for the worst...
and I still don't believe that I have.
I may have changed the way my hair looks,
maybe even the way I dress,
I may have added a new piercing,
a new boyfriend, a new job,
but all of this makes me happy, and isn't that what counts?
Plus I still have the same morals, and values (if not better ones)
and I still have the same heart (which has grown to accept more pain,love, and hate then you could even dream)

I only say that because you are stuck in this bubble,
nothing bad can happen to you, nothing is ever your fault.
apparently, because I changed I left some good friends behind,
hey I never left anyone behind,
y'all left me. Just to make that clear.


Everyone thinks you are just so perfect, and that you could do no wrong,
you always help out, do what your told, blah blah blah
but really, you have no back bone, won't defend yourself,
let your ex walk all over you, and tell you complete bull shit that,
i myself have a hard time believe YOU believe.

But you do, and you make it more dramatic then it already is, and somehow
I am in the middle, somehow it is someone elses fault,
somehow you are not to blame, nor could you have possibly done anything to deserve it. You're just to perfect, you have it all going for you,
the looks, the body, the brains (book brains), the laugh, and oh jesus christ
you're just so damn awesome you probably piss glitter.

Until you have something to say, that's worth me listening to, just
FuCk OFF

No comments: