Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Hypocrisy}

I guess I am only the biggest hypocrit when it comes to love.

Often heard are the words,
"once a cheater, always a cheater"
"if he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you"

Funny how I have said those very things to my friends that have put their heart's in a compromising position.

However, when it has come to my own heart, and relationships... I have not.

I would like to believe that yes, he may have cheated with me, but he never cheated on me. All though it took place many moons ago, and I chalk it up to fatal attraction. Unstoppable love, unpreventable lust. I don't think he cheated on me.

Once a cheater always a cheater.... this I have yet to learn.
I'm taking notes. All though, he never in the true tense CHEATED on me.
He more or less cheated between me. Which to some isn't really cheating at all.
I believe he was cheating his heart. I believe people can change.

I think I believe people can change.
I think I believe he won't hurt me.
I think I believe I can believe in him.

Time will tell.

No comments: