Saturday, May 1, 2010

{theRapy}

Watching my favorite movie, all the thoughts I just had left my head.

Lately my thoughts have been twisted by emotions. What does that mean? If you've been left dumbfounded by someone you almost cared about too much, then you know what it means.

How does a heart become captured?

How do you get the fairness of mother nature?

Why don't I take swing dancing classes that I've been dying to take?

None of this makes sense. I am okay with that. This is not for YOU (whoever you are). This is purely
For
Me

I feel like I'm having a midlife crisis and I'm only 22.

My dog is the only being that just is. Always happy to see me and never talks back.

These past few days I've let myself just be. And it sucked. I don't want to just be. I want to just be something important, to something, someone, anything outside of my life that I can't reach. I need to feel that rush of being an appreciated person to someone insignificant, and just because.

Conform, I will not.

Open up truly, I shall not.

MmmC (all that matters)

No comments: