Monday, October 19, 2009

{HardToSwallow}

I can't let go and I can't move on, I can't, I won't, I'll try.
I can't let go and I can't move on, I can't, I won't, I'll cry.. again

Wish it was for the last time, but it hurts as much as the first time.
And these tears are permanent, every time I look at your face,
I'll trace a memory, a picture, a faint portrait of happy.

Once upon a time, I portrayed the image of __________,

I can't snap back, I just let the tears eat at my soul,
and suddenly I find myself, in the waiting room,
waiting for a little pill to make it go away.

Please Doctor,
Please make it go away.
The jagged edges of my broken heart are making this hurt more then it should.
Erase my memory, Erase my dreams, Erase Reality.
I promise I'll forgive you, fore I won't remember.

No comments: