Sunday, May 24, 2009

{May}

SHOULD YOU KISS ME
Joy

Should you place your hands upon me
run your fingers through my hair
should you tilt my chin to witness
how my skin glows when you’re near
should you lean a little closer
place your lips upon my cheek
should you clasp me firmly to you
as my legs feel frail and weak
should your fingertips still linger
on my arm as you walk by
should your presence make me quiver
and your smell make me high
should your lips look so inviting
when you smile your wicked smile
should your words sound so exciting
when you whisper “stay awhile”
should my breathing start to labour
as you take my hand to dance
should I grant you one small favour
when you whisper “take a chance”
should my fears be all unfounded
as my body cleaves to yours
should your arms come up around me
while allaying all my fears
as your lips keep coming closer
and there's no time now to blink
cos my head is swimming madly
and I find it hard to think.........

No comments: