Monday, December 8, 2008

I think I can

It is all about having faith in yourself,
if you believe in yourself, you can do anything.

I was so busy putting my faith into other people
that I forgot about me

I forgot that I have my career to start, my friends and family to enjoy, and most importantly, that I have a life to build with my son.

This is my chance, to do good by the world, and instill good values and goals in my son, I want him to know anything is possible, any dream, any goal, as long as you have faith.

I want to give him everything I didn't have,
I want him to have respect and be rewarded in life for all the good he does.

I can lead him to the path's and I hope he chooses the right one,
and if I can influence him enough to do good, my life is lived to its fullest.

I love you Mason, more then anything in the world,
You are my purpose in life,
You are my heart.

No comments: