Thursday, September 25, 2008

I've learned that nothing that you think matters, actually does,
and no matter how much it hurts, it always feels better, someday.

I've learned that you have to practice what you preach,
no one likes a hypocrit.

I've learned that vanilla ice-cream can be rather tasty if it isn't cheap.

I've learned that books are my favorite escape.

I've learned that tears are just a bodily function,
like passing gas, it's good to get it out.

I've learned that flaws lie within every millimetre of my body and I should probably learn to accept them, or other people will hate me because I can't.

Most importantly, I have learned, that life is always worth living, because nothing, no matter how hard it is to deal with, no matter how bad a person hurt you, no matter what disease or sickness you may get NOTHING is worth dieing over.

No comments: