Sunday, May 25, 2008

It's really over

He's let her go,
Told her it's okay,  I know we won't work

It feels like relief, but I won't lie
It hurts like a bitch.

Part of me wanted to hear it,
Part of me wanted him to not be over it,
But he is and I am happy,

Now I don't have to feel like I am letting him down,
Or for that matter, giving him hope.

I do love him and he loves me, but it is definitely not the lasting romantic love
I always dreamed I would have, sadly, truly....

So now that I am feeling safe about the new life I am going to have (and soon)
I have a list of things to do

1. Get my own place! Looking at three places tomorrow and they all look very promising and affordable yay!

2. Get used to the 1 income lifestyle and not 2 all though life is so much easier with two, definitely need a budget planner!

3. Find a roommate or something of the sorts

4. Get myself a new bed

5. Get some old 'friends' out of my life

6. Let the good friends be more a part of my life

7. Try new things at every given chance at least once probably twice 


I feel good. Really fucking good.






No comments: